Mera Peak Climbing
Tea House , Lodge
Flight , Bus
March, April, May
Mera Peak (6,461 m/ 21,190 ft) is the highest trekking peak in Nepal situated in Khumbu Region. Mera Peak Climbing is a challenge and opportunity for trekkers and climbers who are physically fit and seeking for adventure trek to Everest Region; home of Mt. Everest (8,848m), the highest peak in the world.
Mera Peak climbing is not only a trek to Mera itself. This stunning scenic peak climbing in Khumbu Region offers the world’s 8000-meter majestic Himalayan ranges which include- Mt.Everest (8,848m), Cho-Oyu (8,201m), Lhotse (8516m), Makalu (8,463m), Kanchenjunga (8,586m) and many other peaks
Mera Peak Climbing with expert mountaineering team of Visit Heaven Trek Team will be your trip of the lifetime.
Day 1 : Kathmandu.(1334m.)
Upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, a Visit Heaven Trek representative welcomes you and helps to transfer hotel. The evening will be for welcome dinner with our representative. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Kathmandu. (1334m.)
Take your breakfast and get ready for a guided full day sightseeing of Kathmandu Valley. The sightseeing program is focused on introducing some highlights of UNESCO World Heritage sites of Kathmandu such as Kathmandu Durbar square, Swoyambhunath ,also known as “Monkey Temple”, Pashupatinath –temple of Lord Shiva and Bouddhanath; a Buddhist place. After sightseeing evening will be for trek briefing and preparation of things per need.
Day 3 : Lukla(2810m.)
Starting day of our trip, today we take 40 minutes flight to Lukla from Kathmandu. After reaching Lukla we will take rest for some time. Then we set up our camp for staying overnight at Lukla. We can enjoy left free time by visiting local areas with exploring the living style of Sherpa peoples in Lukla. Overnight at tented camp.
- Airport pick up and drop off by a private vehicle
- 3 Nights hotel in Kathmandu at 3-star category hotel with breakfast in twin sharing basis
- Kathmandu Valley sightseeing (Private vehicle and a tour guide)
- Flight (Kathmandu-Lukla and Lukla-Kathmandu)
- Sagarmatha National Park fee and Pasang Lhamu Village entrance fees.
- An experienced English-speaking guide and his all expenses including his insurance
- Porter (1 porter for 2 trekkers) including their all expenses including their insurance
- Food in full board during the trekking with 3 compliment teas and teahouse accommodation
- Complimentary sleeping bags and down jackets
- Trekking route map
- First aid kit
- All the governmental taxes and service charges
- International airfare
- Travel insurance
- Nepal visa fees
- Personal expenses (Wifi, bar bills, laundries, hot shower during the trekking, gadget charging fees- US$ 1- US$
- 5 per gadget, mobile recharge etc)
- Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival from the trek due to unforeseen circumstances
- Extra luggage charges (Only 15 kgs- 10kgs+5kgs are included if more you need to pay US$ 2 per kilogram)
- Emergency evacuation (our company will help to arrange the evacuation if needed)
- Anything does not mention in the inclusion list
- 1 pair strong hiking boots/ sports shoes
- 1 medium rucksack/backpack
- 1 small day pack
- 1 sleeping bag (according to seasons)
- 1 inner sleeping sheet
- 1 down jacket/all weather Anorak
- 1 fleece/warm sweater
- 1 water and windproof jacket
- 2 pair lightweight trousers
- 1 pair shorts
- 2 long sleeves cotton or polypro
What is the maximum elevation of Everest Base Camp Trekking?The maximum altitude the trekker will gain during the trekking is 5,545 meters above the sea level at Kalapathhar.
Which are the best months to trek to Everest Base Camp?Spring (March-May) and Autumn (September-November) are the best months to trek Everest Base Camp.
Why Book With Us?
- No-hassle best price guarantee
- Customer care available 24/7
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Route Map