Tour to Muktinath Dham
Hotel and Local Lodge
Private and Tourist buses
Round the Year
Muktinath Tour is a religious tour to visit and to do the Darshan of Muktinath Temple/ Muktinath Dham. Muktinath a place dedicated to Hindus and Buddhist religion. Every year thousands of Hindus and Buddhist Devotees goes there for worshiping. Muktinath is 310 km far from Kathmandu and it is 110 Km far from fabulous Pokhara city and the altitude of Muktinath is 3800 meters from sea level.Muktinath trip can be made from Kathmandu or Pokhara. Pokhara to Muktinath tour takes two fewer days than Muktinath tour from Kathmandu.
Muktinath travel is only not the visit of Muktinath. This fabulous Nepal trip also offers visit beautiful places of Annapurna like Jomsom and Kagbeni too. Muktinath is also the gateway for Mustang trekking. In early days, Muktinath Nepal tour needed to made by walking but nowadays a trip to Muktinath can be made by road. One who do not want to trip Muktinath on foot can trek to Muktinath by road. As there are a different season in Nepal the best time to trekking Muktinath is spring (March-May) and autumn (September-November) when the weather of Muktinath is clear.
There are many pilgrimage tours in Nepal and Muktinath tour is one of the best Nepal pilgrimage tours which advances to see the beauty of Jomsom, Kagbeni and Muktinath. Visit Heaven Treks are among the best Nepal tours operators with experienced, friendly and professional tour guides who will make your Muktinath trip amazing and once at a lifetime.
With well-designed Muktinath tour itinerary, experienced tour guides of Nepal and a tour through best tour operators in Nepal; your Muktinath travel will be absolutely memorable and a trip for a lifetime.
Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,335m.) and transfer to Hotel
- As you arrived in Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu a Visit Heaven Treks representative will be there for your warm welcome in Nepal and escort you to your hotel. After reaching the hotel you can either take rest or can walk around Thamel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing
- A half-day guided tour around Kathmandu city’s historical and cultural landmarks. Visit Boudhanath Stupa and Pashupatinath Temple, the most important sites of Buddhism and Hinduism in Nepal. Catch the playful antics of the monkeys and beautiful city views at Swayambunath temple. Get lost in Kathmandu’s old city bazaars, public squares, and former royal palaces at Durbar Square. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3 : Drive to Pokhara (820m. 6 hours’ drive)
- This day you take an early bus and drive to Pokhara. Drive through the green hills of Nepal will make your Pokhara driving interesting. Upon arriving Pokhara you will be escorted to your hotel. You can walk around this fabulous city. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 : Fly to Jomsom (2,800m. /30 minutes flight) and trek to Kagbeni(3,092m./ 3 hours trek)
- A scenic 30 minutes flight to from Pokhara will take you to the beautiful Jomsom. From Jomsom with 3 hours walk via Kaligandaki River beach you will reach Kagbeni which is restricted area permit check post. In Kagbeni, one can see one of the oldest Monastery which was built in the 7th century. Overnight at Kagbeni.
Day 5 : Trek to Muktinath(3,800m.) via Jharkot (4 hours trek)
- Day to get to your destination. Take your breakfast, tie your boot and get ready to walk to Muktinath. On the way to Muktinath, you cross Jharkot. Jharkot is a culture reach local village having unique living style and this is also popular for Apple Gardens. In Muktinath, you will have enough time to explore Muktinath. Wonderful Muktinath temple, eternal light and 108 spouts are the main highlights of Muktinath. Enjoy exploring. Overnight at a teahouse.
Day 6 : Trek back to Jomsom (6 hours trek)
- Day to leave Muktinath. Early morning after breakfast you will take a descent trail back to Jomsom. A six hours descending walk will take you to Jomsom. Overnight at a tea house.
Day 7 : Fly back to Pokhara (30 minutes flight) and explore Pokhara
- With early morning flight you will get back to Pokhara. At afternoon, you will be doing Pokhara sightseeing. Pokhara sightseeing includes; boating on Phewa Lake, visiting Tal Barahi and Bindabasini temples, walk to David’s fall and exploring Gupteshowr Cave. Overnight at hotel.
Day 8 : Drive back to Kathmandu (6 hours’ drive)
- Final day of Muktinath tour. This day you will take the bus and will drive back to Kathmandu. Upon you reach Kathmandu your guide will help you to get back to your hotel. In the evening, you can walk around Thamel and can do some last minute shopping. Overnight at hotel.
Day 9 : Fly back home
- Collecting all sweets memories today is your departure day. A Visit Heaven representative will transfer you to Tribhuvan International Airport. Hope to see you again in the Himalayan Kingdom. Trips ends!!
Why Book With Us?
- No-hassle best price guarantee
- Customer care available 24/7
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Route Map