Trek to Tengboche
Trekking and Hiking
Hotel and Teahouse
Private transport and Flight
Spring and Autumn
Tengboche Trekking is a 7 days’ trip in Everest to see Mount Everest in a short time. Popular as Everest sunrise trekking or Everest view trekking, the trek is moderately easy trekking in Nepal. Developed for the trekkers having the dream to see Mount Everest in the lifetime but could not trek to Everest Base Camp. The Tengboche Trekking starts with a scenic flight to Lukla, then the gradual hike to Tengboche via Namche Bazar.
The maximum elevation of the trek is 3840 meters above the sea level. The route to Tengboche Trek goes through the Sagarmatha National Park. The inclusion of Namche Bazar- “The Sherpa Capital” offers to explore the lifestyle of the “Sherpa”- The born-mountaineers. The visit of Sherpa Museum unlocks more about the Sherpa people. The famous Everest View Hotel is another attraction of the trek. During the trekking, we are arranging a breakfast at the hotel, where you can enjoy the delicious breakfast with magnificent mountain views. The another man made attraction is the famous Tengboche Monastery. During the Mani Rimdu Festival time, you can see the worship and several religious performances in the monastery. The exciting sunset and sunrise view in the mountains are other things to remember of the trip.
The Tengboche Trekking is a teahouse type trekking in Everest. All the overnight stay during the trek will be at good teahouses available along the route. For the trekking, there are two different trekking permits are needed: Sagarmatha National Park Permit and Pasang Lhamu Municipality Entrance. Both of the permits can be obtain along the way to the trekking. Trekking in Everest is a seasonal adventure and hugely depend on the weather condition. Still, the best months to trip to Tengboche are the months of Spring (March to May) and Autumn (September to November).
The trekking to Tengboche is always recommended to do with experienced, government licensed and professional trekking guide and through a government certified trekking company. Trekking in Everest with the guides is more secure, reliable and enjoyable. Visit Heaven Treks Pvt Ltd is a government certified, reliable and trustworthy trekking company in Nepal. We are providing only the best guides for the trekking in Everest.
Day 1 : Fly to Lukla (2860m./30 minutes flight) and trek to Phakding (2610m./4-5 hours trekking). Overnight at local teahouse.
Day 2 : Trek to Namche Bazar (3440m./5-6 hours trekking). Overnight at local teahouse.
Day 3 : Hike to Syanboche (2 hours hiking) for the breakfast at Everest View Point and greater views of mountains. Then retrace back to Namche Bazar. Overnight at the local teahouse.
Day 4 : Trek to Tengboche (3860m./ 4-5 hours trekking). Overnight at local teahouse.
Day 5 : Collect the sunrise view in Mount Everest and retrace back to Namche Bazar. Overnight at local teahouse.
Day 6 : Trek back to Lukla (2860m./5-6 hours trekking). Overnight at local teahouse.
Day 7 : Fly back to Kathmandu.
- Airport pick up and drop off by a private vehicle
- Accommodation in Kathmandu at 3-star category hotel with breakfast in twin sharing basis
- Kathmandu Valley sightseeing (Private vehicle and a tour guide)
- Flight (Kathmandu-Lukla and Lukla-Kathmandu)
- Sagarmatha National Park fee and Pasang Lhamu Village entrance fees.
- An experienced English-speaking guide and his all expenses including his insurance
- Porter (1 porter for 2 trekkers) including their all expenses including their insurance
- Food in full board during the trekking with 3 compliment teas and teahouse accommodation
- Complimentary sleeping bags and down jackets
- Trekking route map
- First aid kit
- All the governmental taxes and service charges
- International airfare
- Travel insurance
- Nepal visa fees
- Personal expenses (Wifi, bar bills, laundries, hot shower during the trekking, gadget charging fees- US$ 1- US$ 5 per gadget, mobile recharge etc)
- Extra nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival from the trek due to unforeseen circumstances
- Extra luggage charges (Only 15 kgs- 10kgs+5kgs are included if more you need to pay US$ 2 per kilogram)
- Emergency evacuation (our company will help to arrange the evacuation if needed)
- Anything does not mention in the inclusion list
Why Book With Us?
- No-hassle best price guarantee
- Customer care available 24/7
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Route Map