Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour
Round the year
Chitwan Jungle Safari is one of the most popular wildlife tours in Nepal. Jungle safari in Chitwan National offers to explore the flora and faunas of the animal heritage.
The subtropical southern part of Nepal is home for some of the endangered animals including one-horn rhinoceros, sixty-eight (68) species of mammals including Leopard, Wild elephant, Royal Bengal tiger, striped hyena, wild dog, Rhesus monkey, Freshwater dolphin and more. More than five hundred and forty-four (544) species of the birds, one hundred and twenty-six (126) species of the fishes own this dense forest.
The major activities Chitwan Jungle Safari includes:
- Tharu Cultural Program: The cultural program performs by the local “Tharu People”- an ethnic group from Chitwan.
- Elephant Back Safari: A better way to explore the Chitwan National Park. It offers to encounter with some of the endangered animals and the birds. (Endangered One-Horn Rhinoceros- More 98 % chance of spotting this awesome creature) and other wildlife.
- Canoeing:Floating on lazy Budhi Rapti river is another interesting adventure activities of Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour. During canoeing, there is maximum probability of spotting the crocodiles and Gharials.
- Elephant breeding center: A place to meet the baby elephants. The way they play and their cuteness is something heartwarming.
- Jungle Walk: A better way to explore the dense jungle by foot. The explanation of the flora and faunas from the local guide is something amazing.
- Bird watching: Another interesting part of Chitwan Jungle Safari, explore the bird kingdom.
- Elephant bathing: It is an optional adventure activity of Chitwan Jungle Safari. Please inform our team during the booking, if you want to include this adventure in the trip.
- Jeep Safari: It is a perfect alternative for those wish not to ride the elephant.
After completing wonderful Chitwan Jungle Safari, there are three next destination options:
- Traveling back to Kathmandu.
- Traveling to Lumbini- The birthplace of Lord Buddha.
- Traveling Pokhara- The City of Lakes.
Day 1 : Arrive in Kathmandu
As you arrived in Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu; a Visit Heaven Trek representative will be there for your warm welcome and will help you to get to your hotel. In the evening, there will be a welcome dinner with Visit Heaven Trek representative. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Drive to Chitwan
After early morning breakfast, we drive to Chitwan from Kathmandu following the banks of one the famous white-water rafting river Trishuli. It takes 5 hours to pass 150 km distance. After reaching the hotel and get refresh then there will a brief about your programs by our guide. You will be taking a walk on banks of Rapti River for wonderful sunset view. In the evening, you will have your dinner with a typical Tharu Cultural program in your hotel.
Day 3 : Explore Chitwan National Park
- Day to explore Chitwan National Park. Today you will get to know why Chitwan National Park is so much famous tourist destination all around the globe. Elephant safari inside the dense forest of Chitwan National Park offers to explore the wildlife of National Park which includes, endangered one-horned rhinoceros, water buffalos, deer, sloth bears and if you got lucky enough then you can spot Royal Bengal tiger and leopard too. Tharu Village tour to explore the living style of Tharus, Canoe trip on Lazy Rapti River, a walk to elephant breeding centre are the highlights of this day. You may also have a chance to take a bath with an elephant. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 : Drive back to Kathmandu
The last day in Chitwan National Park. Today we will have some time for bird watching. After then we will take our bus to drive back to Kathmandu. Upon your arrival in Kathmandu, our guide will help you to get to your hotel. Trip ends.
- Airport pick up and drop
- 2 Nights Kathmandu accommodation in BB Basis at 3 star category hotel
- Transport Kathmandu-Chitwan and Chitwan-Pokhara by tourist standard bus.
- Food and Accommodation in Chitwan
- Chitwan programs ( Elephant back Safari, Canoeing,Tharu Cultural program, Bird watching etc).
- Nepal Visa
- Travel insurance
- Lunch and Dinner
- Personal beverages and laundries
- Tipping for Guide and Porter
- Anything not mention above
Why Book With Us?
- No-hassle best price guarantee
- Customer care available 24/7
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Route Map