Kathmandu Chitwan Pokhara Tour
Kathmandu Chitwan Pokhara Tour is trip to explore three wonderful places of Nepal. Starts with exploring Kathmandu valley.Then to experience refreshing whitewater rafting and stay overnight at the riverbank.
Go to Chitwan National Park to explore the natural heritage of Nepal and the UNESCO World Heritage site where you can witness the one-horned rhinoceros, the leopard plus Royal Bengal Tiger and more. Get amazed with the Tharu Cultural Program, Jungle Walk inside Chitwan National Park and the fabulous canoeing on Rapti River.
The Kathmandu Chitwan Pokhara Tour then goes to Pokhara- The city of Lakes. Pokhara, probably the best city in Nepal. Visit Devis’ Falls, Gupteshwor Cave, World Peace Pagoda, Sarangkot for the sunrise and add the Phewa Lake boating and visit of Tal Barahi Temple in Pokhara.
The 8 nights 9 days Kathmandu Chitwan Pokhara Tour then ends in Kathmandu again with a delicious Nepali traditional dinner and the cultural program.
Day 1 : Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu International Airport and drive to the hotel in Thamel.
Upon your arrival at Kathmandu International Airport, one of our representatives from Visit Heave Treks greets you and will help you to transfer to the hotel inside Thamel. In the free time, get refreshed.
Day 2 : Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing.
Get involved in the day trip to explore the Kathmandu Valley where you will be visiting four of the UNESCO World Heritage points of Kathmandu namely:
- Soyambhunath- The Monkey Temple
- Boudhanath- One of biggest Buddhist Monasteries in the world.
- Pashupatinath- Hindu pilgrimage site and the crematorium.
- Kathmandu Durbar Square- Historical palace place and the home of “KUMARI”- The living goddess.
Day 3 : Day 03: Trishuli River Rafting and overnight at riverbank.
Drive to the rafting starting point (3 hours’ drive), then experience the thrilling whitewater rafting (3 hours’ rafting) then stay the overnight at the riverbank.
Day 4 : Day 04: Drive to Chitwan, do Jungle safari and watch Tharu cultural program.
Grab the breakfast, then drive to Chitwan National Park. Upon your arrival, you will have free time before the jungle safari. There are two options for Chitwan Jungle Safari – Elephant Back Safari or Jeep Safari inside the national park. In the evening, watch the Tharu Cultural Program.
Day 5 : Day 05: Chitwan National Park Exploration.
The major programs for the days are:
- Canoeing on Rapti River- see the reptiles including crocodiles plus some other wild life.
- Visit Elephant breeding center and do the jungle walk.
- Explore the local Tharu village.See the sunset from Budhi Rapti River bank
Day 6 : Day 06: Drive to Pokhara and witness the stunning sunset from World Peace Pagoda.
After the breakfast, take a bus ride to Pokhara (5 hours’). Get transferred to the hotel for the rest. Then later drive to World Peace Pagoda (45 minutes’ drive and 10 minutes’ walk to the top) for the best views of mountains, Pokhara valley and the Phewa Lake. The sunset view looks stunning from Peace Pagoda.
Then get back to hotel in Pokhara for the night.
Day 7 : Day 07: Sunrise from Sarangkot then explore Pokhara city.
Drive early morning to Sarangkot to witness the amazing sunrise in Annapurna Mountain Range (1 hours’ drive and 5 minutes’ walk to the view tower). After the sunrise, get back to Pokhara for the breakfast before going for the Pokhara sightseeing.
The places to visit in Pokhara are:
- Sunrise from Sarangkot
- Devis’ Falls
- Gupteshwor Cave
- Phewa Lake and Tal Barahi Temple
- International Mountain Museum and Bindabasini Temple
- Seti River Gorge
Day 8 : Day 08: Drive back to Kathmandu and taste the Nepali food with Nepali cultural program.
Transfer to the Pokhara Tourist Bus Park after the breakfast, then travel back to Kathmandu with a tourist bus. In the evening, be the part of the farewell dinner where you will taste Nepali food with Nepali cultural program.
Day 9 : Day 09: Departure
You will be transferred to Kathmandu International Airport to catch your returning flight back home.
- Airport pick up and drop off by a private vehicle
- 3 nights accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast at 3-star category hotel in twin sharing basis.
- Kathmandu sightseeing (Private vehicle and English-speaking guide).
- Tourist bus transportation (Kathmandu to Rafting starting point-Chitwan-Pokhara-Kathmandu).
- 2 nights accommodation in Chitwan with 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners in twin sharing basis.
- All the entrance fees in Chitwan national park with experienced English-speaking local guide.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast at 3-star category hotel in twin sharing basis
- Pokhara sightseeing (private vehicle and English-speaking guide).
- An experienced English-speaking guide and his all expenses
- 1 farewell dinner at traditional Nepali restaurant with Nepali cultural program
- All the government taxes and service charges.
- International airfare.
- Nepal visa fees
- Travel Insurance
- Entrance fees in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Food (Lunch and Dinner) in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Beverages of any kind
- Anything does not included in the inclusion list.