Kathmandu Valley Day Tour
Round the year
Kathmandu Valley Day Tour is a one-day tour in Kathmandu valley. The Kathmandu day trip is dedicated to explore four of the UNESCO World Heritage zones of UNESCO World Heritage Listed site Kathmandu. The trip includes visiting of two Buddhist sacred sites, one Hindu pilgrimage and a historical palace place of Kathmandu valley.
Those four sites you will be visiting during the day trip are:
- Situated at the top of the hill, Soyambhunath Stupa is one of the pilgrimage sites of Buddhist and the most important for the Newar Buddhist of Kathmandu Valley. Widely, popular as “The Monkey Temple”, Soyambhunath also offers the greater views of entire Kathmandu valley.
- Widely famous as the “Crematorium”, Pashupatinath, temple is a pilgrimage for Hindus. An UNESCO World Heritage zone, the main temple is also a perfect example of Pagoda architecture. As it is a Hindu crematorium, one can also see the Hindu rituals.
- One of the important pilgrimages of Tibetan Buddhist, the giant Stupa is considered as one of the biggest in South Asia. The prayer flags, the manes and the great Stupa, it is a joy to visiting around Boudhanath.
- One of the three Durbar Squares in Kathmandu Valley. Most of the constructions were built in between 14th to 18th century by the Malla and Shah Dynasties. Some of the monuments were demolished during the earthquake in 2015. But they are already under construction and standing again very soon in the same shape but in a safer way.
“KUMARI”- the living goddess is also living here at Kathmandu Durbar Square.
- Private vehicle during the sightseeing with a driver and fuel
- An experienced English-speaking guide and his all expenses
- All the governmental taxes and services charges
- Food and drinks
- Entrance Fees (US$ 25 per person for four places)
- Anything does not include in the inclusion list.
Why Book With Us?
- No-hassle best price guarantee
- Customer care available 24/7
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Route Map