Visit Kathmandu and Lumbini
Round the year
Kathmandu and Lumbini Tour is a tour in Nepal to explore two of the UNESCO World Heritage sites of Nepal. Starts with visiting Kathmandu Valley- The city of temples, history and the culture. Then goes to Lumbini- The birthplace of Lord Buddha. Kathmandu Sightseeing includes visiting of four of the UNESCO World Heritage points of Kathmandu– Soyambhunath- The Monkey Temple then Pashupatinath- The Hindu Pilgrimage site and the crematorium then to Boudhanath- one of the biggest Buddhist monasteries in the world and Kathmandu Durbar Square- one of three historical palaces in Kathmandu and also the home of “KUMARI”- the living goddess.
In Lumbini, visit Maya Devi Temple and witness the marker stone plus the historical Ashoka Pillar- which clearly indicates that Lumbini is the birth place of Lord Buddha. During the Lumbini visit also visit some of the Monasteries built by the different countries in Lumbini monastic zones.
Day 1 : Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
Upon your arrival at Kathmandu International Airport, one of our representatives will greet you then you will be transferred to the hotel in Kathmandu (pre-booked by Visit Heaven Treks). In the free time take a good rest.
Day 2 : Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing
The full day Kathmandu sightseeing is dedicated to explore four of the UNESCO World Heritage points of UNESCO World Heritage Site Kathmandu. The places covered by the day tour are:
- Kathmandu Durbar Square.
Day 3 : Day 03: Fly to Lumbini and visit around the temples and shrines of Lumbini.
After the breakfast you will then drive to Kathmandu airport to catch the flight to Bhairahawa . From Bhairahawa, you will take an hour drive to Lumbini. In Lumbini, visit the famous Mayadevi Temple, witness the Ashoka Pillar and visit different monasteries of Lumbini Monastic zones.
Day 4 : Day 04: Fly back to Kathmandu and shopping.
Visit more monasteries of Lumbini, then drive to Bhairahawa in the after to catch your returning flight back to Kathmandu. In Kathmandu, do some last-minute shopping in Thamel.
Day 5 : Day 05: Departure
You will be transferred to the airport to catch the returning flight.
- Airport pick up and drop off by a private vehicle
- 3 nights hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast at 3-star category hotel in twin sharing basis
- 1-night hotel in Lumbini with breakfast in twin sharing basis.
- Private transportation during the sightseeing in Kathmandu and Lumbini
- Flight (Kathmandu-Bhairahawa and Bhairahawa-Kathmandu)
- An experienced English-speaking guide and his all expenses during the trip.
- All the government taxes and service charges
- International airfare
- Nepal Visa Fee (US$ 30 for the 15 days)
- Travel insurance
- Food and drinks during the trip except breakfast
- Anything does not include in the inclusion list
Why Book With Us?
- No-hassle best price guarantee
- Customer care available 24/7
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Route Map