Zip Flyer in Nepal
Round the year
Zip Flyer in Nepal, one of the thrilling adventures in Nepal to experience. Newly discovered adventure activity in Nepal- Zip flyer is probably the most thrilling adventure in Nepal. Located in Pokhara; it is the longest and steepest zip line in the world. 1.8 km (1800meters) long zipline travels in the speed of 120 KM/H and last for two minutes. During chilling adventure, you will be awarded thrill as well as superb views of snowcapped mountains including Mount Annapurna range, Fishtail, Lamjung Himal, Dhaulagiri and a wonderful view of Pokhara city.
If you are in Kathmandu then you have to first drive (6 hours) or fly (30 minutes) to Pokhara. You then have to drive to Hemja for 25 minutes. Zip flyer lasts for 2 minutes and it will take 25 minutes to return Pokhara after adventure.
What to Expect
- A scenic drive to our Zip flyer destination
- Visiting the “city of Lakes”,Pokhara
- Thrilling Zip Flyer experience in Pokhara
- Assembling the superb views of snowcapped mountains
Why Book With Us?
- No-hassle best price guarantee
- Customer care available 24/7
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Route Map