Half Day Kathmandu Sightseeing Private Tour
Explore the two of the UNESCO World Heritages sites of Kathmandu valley. Start with exploring Soyambhunath which is also popular as “The Monkey Temple”. The Buddhist pilgrimage site, Soyambhunath also offers the picturesque view of entire Kathmandu valley. Then go to Pashupatinath to visit one of the biggest Hindu pilgrimages. This temple is also popular as the crematorium where one can witness the funeral process of Hindu.
Within in four hours’ time, you will be exploring two different sites which are related with different religions. The same time you will get the chance to know how Nepal has interconnected with religion in a beautiful way.
This tour is customizable and can customize on your request.
- You will be picked up from the hotel. You will then drive to Soyambhunath temple. Explore the Buddhist pilgrimage and collect the picturesque views of Kathmandu valley.
- Then drive to Pashupatinath Temple. In Pashupatinath, you will first explore the temple square. The same time you will get the chance to meet Sadhus. Later, you will then can see the funeral process of Hindu.
After visiting these two wonderful places, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Private transportation during the tour by car/jeep/bus
- An experienced English speaking guide and his all expenses
- All the government taxes and service charges
- Permit fees (NPR 1200 per person).
- Food, drinks, souvenir etc.
Why Book With Us?
- No-hassle best price guarantee
- Customer care available 24/7
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Route Map